xq not write in my blog?
.
..
...
good to begin blogging about topics qe interest me, I do it my way, without any interest to convey some information to people, sometimes if it's like a blog in which he criticized some of the things qe I dislike, but at the same time applaud latest matches directly qe like me.
having a blog is not easy ... qe there are times I type my user & password and I'm 2 hours with the window "Create Entry" open and then just close the window porqe not think of anything ... There is simply no qiero qe sometimes write, I have no theme to speak of.
I like to convey to people something when they read my posts qe, qe is why 90% of public qe entries are always personal, I like to have qe a connection between readers and I understand what qe qe qe qiza can speak and identify themselves ...
I have 18, do not know much about life as qiza most of the bloggers, but I do my best to write something qe maybe stress one day people will read it and drop a smile or a chuckle peqeña silent lol ... That look ... looking to laugh at what I write qe read it, is a way to express what I feel qe letters. Qe
strangely when I thought I had more time was when I had more ideas but ... the more ideas I have more idle time I have in my mind revolts and is sooo verrry but difficult to get something out of this mess, that is why during the looong qiza qe qe vacation I did not write far apart was a time dediqe qe me to me to enjoy my leisure time, qe di me to compose my computer, my iPod lol, muusica down! yeah!, hanging out with my friends, going out of town ... just out of a rut!
and finally succeeded!
the inspiration is back!
there are still many things to achieve qiero qe, qe qiero many dreams come true and I have to fight for it ... qe I'm not gonna give up!
good, inspire me, then back
bye "you never know how strong Until You Are Being strong is the only choice you have"
.
..
...
good to begin blogging about topics qe interest me, I do it my way, without any interest to convey some information to people, sometimes if it's like a blog in which he criticized some of the things qe I dislike, but at the same time applaud latest matches directly qe like me.
having a blog is not easy ... qe there are times I type my user & password and I'm 2 hours with the window "Create Entry" open and then just close the window porqe not think of anything ... There is simply no qiero qe sometimes write, I have no theme to speak of.
I like to convey to people something when they read my posts qe, qe is why 90% of public qe entries are always personal, I like to have qe a connection between readers and I understand what qe qe qe qiza can speak and identify themselves ...
I have 18, do not know much about life as qiza most of the bloggers, but I do my best to write something qe maybe stress one day people will read it and drop a smile or a chuckle peqeña silent lol ... That look ... looking to laugh at what I write qe read it, is a way to express what I feel qe letters. Qe
strangely when I thought I had more time was when I had more ideas but ... the more ideas I have more idle time I have in my mind revolts and is sooo verrry but difficult to get something out of this mess, that is why during the looong qiza qe qe vacation I did not write far apart was a time dediqe qe me to me to enjoy my leisure time, qe di me to compose my computer, my iPod lol, muusica down! yeah!, hanging out with my friends, going out of town ... just out of a rut!
and finally succeeded!
the inspiration is back!
there are still many things to achieve qiero qe, qe qiero many dreams come true and I have to fight for it ... qe I'm not gonna give up!
good, inspire me, then back
bye "you never know how strong Until You Are Being strong is the only choice you have"
0 comments:
Post a Comment